Category Archives: Consumer Affairs

How to Become a Licensed Real Estate Agent in Melbourne

  Pathway One – Entry Level Course I recommend pathway one to newcomers to the real estate industry start with the Agents Representative course, which is the entry-level course for Melbourne, and Victoria as a whole.  Becoming an agents’ representative allows you to be employed and act for a licensed estate agent (i.e. salesperson or property […]