RPL Certificate or Diploma for
Looking to fast track your real estate license? Get your certificate or diploma FAST!
Try our EXCLUSIVE 1 ON 1 VIP RPL SERVICE
ONLY $399 + Course fee
Click the button below to access your FREE 60-Second RPL Check to ascertain suitability:START NOW What is RPL?
- Fast track your Real Estate Certificate or Diploma. The average completion for our RPL service is two weeks or less.
- Highly recommended for: Business and industry professionals, CEOs, Executives, Operators, Licensees, Entrepreneurs, Veterans of Industry and those experienced professionals who are limited on time.
- 1-on-1 personal support and guidance available via phone or zoom call.
- Industry experienced agent/assessor with over 30 years of knowledge and experience.
- Certificate ready within 48 hours after the last assessment is completed. We work to deliver real results for you quickly and efficiently.
- Successful track record. Our RPL service has helped 1000+ successful professionals and agents achieve their career goals.
- All VIP clients must be first vetted before using this service. Contact us using the form below for more information and how to apply.
What is Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)?
Recognition of Prior Learning is an acknowledgement of your current skills and knowledge that you have obtained through formal training and work experience against each unit in a qualification.
An RPL assessment can be used to qualify for partial or full recognition in a qualification.
If you consider you are already competent in specific units of competency from your chosen course, you may be eligible to be granted an exemption if:
- Your prior learning and experience is relevant to this course
- You can supply proof of subject-relevant formal training (Conducted by industry or educational institutions in Australia), or work experience.
- Can provide authenticated documents or samples of work demonstrating relevance.
What types of evidence can I submit?
Please see our RPL Evidence Guide by clicking here.
What is the RPL process?
Our RPL Kit will be provided to an applicant which includes five easy steps to gauge eligibility and suitability:
Step 1 – Interview for RPL: When an applicant decides to apply for RPL, Connect Skills Institute will conduct an RPL suitability assessment by interview through phone or in person. Please book in for an RPL callback via your student portal.
Step 2 – Complete the self-assessment questionnaire (and/or complete interview)
Step 3 – Complete the RPL application form
Step 4 – Upload your evidence
Step 5 – Submit your RPL application for assessment
The granting of RPL may shorten the course duration. Successful applicants will be notified who will then complete the remaining units to complete their course.
What is the cost of RPL?
The cost to conduct RPL will depend upon which qualification(s) you wish to obtain. Our RPL fee is $399 which is added onto the course fee. We offer reduced pricing for more than one qualification.