Each short course:
- Includes engaging learning materials and video guides that are full of practical information.
- Is delivered online & accessible from any device, 24/7 with up to 30 days access granted from enrolment.
- Is designed to help students learn a particular business topic quickly and efficiently and can provide a competitive edge in the workplace.
- Includes a Certificate of Completion on successful completion of the learning materials.
- Each short course is rated with an experience level (Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced) to assist you in finding the appropriate level of training.
- Each short course is designed to be completed in 1 hour. Competition times may vary from student to student.
- Connect Skills Institute provides access to each short course for 30 days from enrolment. If a student does not complete their short course within this time, they will need to enrol again and pay any course fees.
- An enrolment form is required to be completed when enrolling into a short course (if a student has not previously completed an enrolment form with Connect Skills Institute)
- All short courses are non-accredited, meaning there are no formal outcomes.
- Short courses may contribute to an individual’s Continuing Professional Development (CPD). Professional associations typically rate 1 hour of development or learning as 1 CPD point. Connect Skills Institute recommends that all individuals seek confirmation of course suitability from their accrediting body before enrolment.