Each short course:
- Includes engaging learning materials and video guides that are full of practical information.
- Is delivered online & accessible from any device, 24/7 with up to 30 days access granted from enrolment.
- Is designed to help students learn a particular business topic quickly and efficiently and can provide a competitive edge in the workplace.
- Includes a Certificate of Completion on successful completion of the learning materials.
Learn the basics of marketing, how to develop your brand, research your audience, create customer journeys and develop engaging content and emails that promote your business.
Our project management short courses are perfect for those who want to learn project planning, execution, and effective management. These courses are perfect for beginners who want to learn the basics or those who want to brush up on their skills.
Our customer service short courses are designed to help you provide an outstanding level of service and achieve success with your customers!
- Each short course is rated with an experience level (Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced) to assist you in finding the appropriate level of training.
- Each short course is designed to be completed in 1-2 hours. Competition times may vary from student to student.
- Connect Skills Institute provides access to each short course for 30 days from enrolment. If a student does not complete their short course within this time, they will need to enrol again and pay any course fees.
- An enrolment form is required to be completed when enrolling into a short course (if a student has not previously completed an enrolment form with Connect Skills Institute)
- All our short courses are non-accredited training, meaning there are no formal outcomes.
- Short courses may contribute to an individual’s Continuing Professional Development (CPD). Professional associations typically rate 1 hour of development or learning as 1 CPD point. Connect Skills Institute recommends that all individuals seek confirmation of course suitability from their accrediting body before enrolment.